Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Introduction

Well, now I'm here. Blog universe... a place I never thought I'd be. Or rather, that I'd ever have the time, energy or thought collection to be. If you're looking here for vast, theological discussions or discoveries, look somewhere else. I happen to know of at least two other blogs that I could send you to that would feed this need for discussion and revelation of huge issues. No, this blog will be mundane in comparison, and just the very random thoughts on a few things that I find remarkable. I am a child of God, a follower of Christ. I am a worshipper of Him, the only one worthy to be focused on. I am not a theologian, I am a regular guy who has messed up more than he should have, and found the grace in Christ to continue on. I am a husband of a wonderful and beautiful bride who keeps me in check with her honesty and love. I have served churches in Texas and Missouri as a worship leader/choir director, and had the fortune to minister to many people whom God has allowed me to meet. All in all, I'm not all that different from anyone. So as I journey through this existence on my way to something and somewhere better, I'll write my jumbled thoughts down for others to ponder or laugh with. Maybe we'll see God and fall in awe. Woudn't that be exciting?

2 comments:

  1. I write my jumbled thoughts - from what happened in school to the awestriking revelation. I'm a writer by nature though and love to put my thoughts down. I hope you enjoy blogging.

    Bitsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bitsy. I have enjoyed it so far!

    ReplyDelete